Pages

Sunday 30 March 2014

DANCING DUBAI FOUNTAIN

Imagine a beautiful place with stars held in the sky above your head, and the world around you is filled with the stunning view of music and choreography on the surface of striking still water with the reflections of amazing lights …only the dancers are not humans, but fountains. Yes, the fountains! A view breathtaking and worth watching, isn’t it?
If you happen to visit Dubai by any chance, don’t forget to pay a visit to man made lake of iconic Burj Khalifah at the center of Downtown Dubai. You will see a view to be remembered for a life time. And it would be even better if you go after the sun sets.
Article Link



4 comments:

  1. I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing.
    Cabo Yacht Rental

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! This is what we call the real beauty on Earth! Dubai, it has been my dream holiday destination since forever. Also, the Dubai fountain is what attracts me the most! I always wanted to visit the tallest musical jet at least once I my lifetime. Finally, that I have received my visa, I cannot wait to fly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always been fascinated by the Dancing Dubai Fountain. I have seen its videos on YouTube. But now it’s time to visit it in real as I recently got my Dubai visa. I & my wife are excited to visit various popular places in Dubai and enjoy various gastronomical delights from top-notch restaurants.

    ReplyDelete

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text